Your Health and Safety is our absolute priority at this time, so to protect you and our therapists we have introduced enhanced Hygiene and Safety protocols for all of our treatments to comply with the latest guidelines released by the Department of Business, Energy & Industy trade organisation.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place
*All Therapist have undertaken extra training and qualifications to make us Covid 19 Compliant. Certificates will be displayed in our digital monitor at the entrance of the salon.
*All our treatments have been risk assessed (a copy of our risk assessment will be available upon request)
*All therapist will be wearing the correct PPE in accordance with the latest guidelines released from the Government.(Therapist will be wearing a mask, Face Visor when applicable, disposable apron, disposable gloves, etc)
*All rooms have been redecorated sanitised and we will be allowing 15minutes between clients to thoroughly disinfectant our tool and the room before we continue with another client.
*Reception area has been redesigned to allow safety measurements to be implemented maintaining 1metre distance. Clear signs are displayed on the floor indicating the correct distance to be kept between clients.
* Manicure and Pedicure tools have been assigned separate kit for each therapist where applicable we will be using disposable files, foot files, disposable pedicure bowls etc.
* Unfortunately we will not be able to offer any refreshments during your visits until restrictions are lifted and we will be allowed to carry on as normal and enjoy serving you a hot drink also giving you a hug 😊 For now we have to keep the distance and stay safe.
What we ask from you
*Please sanitise your hands as soon as you enter the salon (there will be hand sanitiser station in reception and in all of the rooms) * Please wear your mask at that point before you walk in to Reception (If you dont have a mask we will have masks available at a small cost of £1
*Please follow the social distance 1meter rule (on the floor there will be clearly displayed stickers ) *
*Please arrive at the time of your appointment and alone where applicable as we will not be able to allow anyone else in the salon to wait while your treatment is taking place. we can only have three clients at the same time in Reception and all treatments will be staggered into different start and finish times.
* Please don’t touch the products on display if you need any help a member of staff will come and help you and handle all products while wearing the correct PPE to avoid any cross contamination.
* Please place shoes and handbags on the baskets provided and clothes to be hanged at the back of the doors. We will be disposing any treatment waste after every client’s treatment and will change towels after every treatment.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have that we have not covered on this email and we will be happy to go through and explain in more details.
At last but not least we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days